I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Theresa Marie Schindler-Schiavo- Thirst No More

We had beach night at San Onofre tonight. The waves were very nice, the company was pleasant- pleasant, but subdued. Under every soft conversation lay the grief that our nation this morning murdered one of its citizens, by court order. I wanted to trace in the sand, "Theresa Marie Schindler-Schiavo, Dec. 11, 1963-Mar. 31, 2005, Thirst no more". Out of deference to the widely varied views of those who used this beach for years before I was born, and out of respect that they do not flaunt their own agendas, I declined. But I still have the green ribbon, green for life, tied around my wrist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home