I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Beautiful Life

A friend of mine goes to work with this man's great-niece. (Otherwise I would've missed this great article.)

"Why a highest honor at University of Michigan med school is called the James Crudup Award."

What blows me away, is that while this man was obviously one of the best in the field, he didn't allow himself to grow bitter or resentful of the injustices leveled against him. Man, I would've-... I know myself too well. I probably would have refused to benefit the society that had offended me. I have to admire Mr. Crudup's character.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to see you're actively blogging again. You've got some great stuff on here. Good job!

5:27 AM  
Blogger 1of14 said...

Thanks, Justin! You made my day. :)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home