I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We Interrupt This Blog

Ha! I actually have a queue of posts, some completed, some part-written, some just composed in my head (and some lost forever), which are waiting for my life to get dull so I will attend to them.

For instance, after two weeks of "needing to", today we finally managed to leave the children with grandparents and go into town, just my husband and I, (not the little town, six mile drive from here, but the town-town, an hours' drive from here, what folks call the city), to accomplish some much needed errands, and for some much needed conversation, between the two of us. Which is to say, I haven't been in Southern California since the middle of August.

But something urgent came up, and it needs to be broadcast, now, primarily to Californians, and I am interrupting my stagnant queue of posts. (So if you know any Californians, please do be considerate and pass this along.)

First is this helpful story, about the insidious nature of California's Proposition 31, on the November 6th, 2012 ballot and then the ballotpedia summary of the measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home