I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

About this blog

Alright, I owe an explanation, to the fact that there are suddenly two posts, which say they had been posted, when they apparently had not been. The explanation is here. The reason is here. I see it is possible to manage spam with blogger (and operate a "links" bar, too, by the way), but I haven't found out how. Until then... I am having technical difficulties. :)

Would like to post a little more often, but I'm having too much fun, reading bedtime stories, turning math flash cards, deciphering the body language of a very communicative, but still non-verbal little toddler (she politely begs attention; she beckons me to the top of stairs; she lifts chubby arms to be carried down stairs; I set her down, she makes a beeline for the refrigerator), supervising touch-typing tournaments (well, sort of), and scraping paint. Maybe there will be more up soon. Can't say. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I finally got here. To bad nobody else knows your here though. Maybe
you could try what Tim and Kristina did with a xanga link? Then it will be connected to the rest and others can see what you have to say.:)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with mom. That's a great idea!!

I think you should try it!!

Love ya'

1:22 AM  
Blogger 1of14 said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Mom. I love you. I'm thinking about a Xanga portal... But there's no way I've had time to start one yet!

1:23 AM  
Blogger TCC said...

I found you, pretty lady! Hehe, and added you to my links.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home