I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Races

Here are some races where I feel I've narrowed down the candidate who will use the Constitution nearest to the original intent of the framers.

Office No. 8- Bob Henry

Office No. 18- Richard H. Loomis

In this race, I hope to do some more research. I have not decided between Richard H. Loomis and Daviann L. Mitchell. Stephen Feldman is an admitted liberal activist judge.

Office No. 102- Hayden Zacky

I left a question with Hayden Zacky, and have not received a response yet. But I am concerned with statements by and about the other two candidates.

Office No. 144- David W. Stuart

I am pleased with all the information I have on David Stuart. But I haven't thoroughly examined the other candidates.

Neither of the candidates for Offices 95 and 122 are acceptable to me. I could not in good conscience cast a vote for either one, in those races.

If I receive any new information that affects any of these races, I'll post a.s.a.p.

Overall, I'm not really enthused about my choices. Anybody want to run for judge?

5 Comments:

Blogger Gabe and Mandy said...

You're probably one of about 9 people who have researched the people who were running for judge.

Thanks for caring!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Hey!! said...

I'll run for judge! If I can do it without giving out any personel info. that I don't want to, including my name and b-day! : )

Sorry, but I don't think I'd qualify...: (

6:46 PM  
Blogger Hey!! said...

BTW: that was Caleb. : )

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say "thank you" to you (and your mom) for the voting information that you shared with us! :D Thanks for researching and everything! :)

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note, I was also wondering-did anyone tape the show that your family was on with the Duggars? Do you know if anyone has a tape of it that we can borrow? We would really like to see it! :D (we don't have cable, and thus did not get to see or tape the show when it was on)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home