I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Count Down to the GOP Nomination

Yep. I'm back-- in the GOP-- for a few minutes. Don't get me wrong. This in no way indicates that the GOP has changed their position on the issues that drove me away, and neither have I changed mine. But Ron Paul...

Well, he happened to choose their ticket to run with.

Two things about Ron Paul (today):

After twenty years in the infamous United States Congress, he still owns his good name: Dr. No. They say he reads every bill that crosses his desk, until he reaches something unconstitutional, which solidifies his no vote. He rarely gets past the second page.

And while each contestant for the GOP nomination claims to be the most anti-tax man running, only Ron Paul promises to rein in the federal spending addiction.

Okay. That's all.



Was reading Uncle Eric today. This time it's the Thousand Year War in the Middle East. I want to share it with everyone in the world. But it's kind of late. They are busy, working to supply paychecks for millions of government employees. Think they'd make time to read a book before the primaries?

Make my day. Tell me you are voting for Ron Paul.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Were I registered Republican, I would be voting for him in the primary. Were I not in my current position of leadership in the CP, I would be registering Republican for this primary.
However I am encouraging every member that we have who is in a position that allows him/her to, to change registration for this election.

If he makes it through the primary, I will definitely be voting for him come November.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home