I grew up in one of those Judeo-Christian homes that apparently strike terror in the hearts of the likes of Betty Friedan, Alan Grayson and Kathryn Joyce. My parents never had sex until they got married to each other. Theirs is an enduring...

View my complete profile

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Driving Lessons

My sister is learning how to drive. At the dinner table, we were talking about the Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers we've seen. My brother talked about honking his support for the displayer of the sign. A look of revelation lit up my sister's face. "Ooh! The car behind me was honking the other day. I couldn't figure out what they were honking at. I was sure I didn't do anything wrong!"

Only, she doesn't drive the car with the bumper stickers, much.

And Dad put an end to honking when we see bumper stickers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You are the only one in your family that seems to update their blog. 2of14, 3of14 and 4of14 haven't updated in many months.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home